Blog Post

Monday, January 24, 2011

Kyou Kara Maou

*from the right* Gunter, Yuuri, *Conrad, Wolfram, and Gwendal
 Yuri Shibuya was living a pretty normal life. That changed the day he was dunked into a toilet after an attempt to save a classmate from a gang of bullies. Instead of just getting a good soaking, he's pulled in. The next thing he knows, he's in a world that vaguely resembles medieval Europe. If that's not odd enough, he's told that he is to be the next Maoh, just because he has black hair and black eyes. The Maoh is the King of the Mazoku, who are coexisting not-so-peacefully with the humans in this world. Much to his subject's dismay, he's totally different from the rulers they're accustomed to. He's kind, considerate, a believer in justice, and not willing to use violence to solve conflicts. Not exactly someone they want running a country on the very brink of war. Now, Yuri has to deal with trying to become a good Maoh, while at the same time attempting to adapt to this land's customs and culture, all in a world where the tension between the humans and Mazoku is reaching its peak.
Seems this and the other boards are pretty dead-but nevermind. I have always considered this to be great series^^ Plots are crappy..? I dont think so, well, I mean they are usually making fun of traditional (japanese) things,and also the characters. It may not be very deep but..It's so fun !I mean,pirates in sailor uniforms? Slapping someone means propose? Little baby commanding a dragon with Anissina's crevice?So epic. Not all series have to be so profound,huh? KKM makes me laugh, and the characters are so cute- and I love the BL moments. No,Im not embarrassed at all^^
Well, for me, the anime went pretty horribly wrong in terms of plot and all that. First season was interesting with interesting start, and then towards the middle it went down. Picked up again for about the whole of season 2 before taking a plunge into the depths of hell in season 3. But in terms of humor, it's always been there. I watch it for the pretty boys and the seiyuus. ♥

When I found out about this anime, I was like "Oh geez another Yaoi"... Though even though the genera us called Yaoi it.s not Yaoi. Not the slightest BL thing happen in the 52 episodes I watched (there's like 100 of them)... This Anime is more Shounen than anything. Lots of action and fighting. There is a slight hint of Bl, but not much. Think of Naruto and Sasuke's (from Naruto and Naruto Shippuden) relation ship. Lots of gay stuff. If you can handle that you'll be fine with this. Kyou Kara Maou has less BL hints than that.

All of the characters in Kyou Kara Maou are male. Not a single Female (well ok. but it's only a few). The story line is really good, same goes for the art. But in reality the plot was horrible, but it was so bad. You could not stop watching it. It something about it that makes you want to whats it even though it's horrible XD

This anime is one of the few animes that are really good. I saw this because, when I last saw the anime (still never finished it) it was Thursday, June 25, 2009 8:48:19 AM ( I have a personal web site.. And I keep track of when I up date it. So I up dated it when added the anime. So thats why it's right down to the seconds) It's 2011 now. 2 years have passed and I still remember the anime very well.

I simply loved this anime.

*Oh my god from what I remember of him... He was such a jackass. All of the pain he put Yuuri thew :I

LINK: kyo kara maoh R (anime freak)
LINK: Kyo Kara Maoh (gogoanime)
LINK: *Manga- (manga Fox)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks you commenting! Hope you favorite me! C: